The Lake at Heritage Pointe is a community of 490 homes developed around a 28-acre man-made Lake and nestled in the Hamlet of Heritage Pointe of Foothills County.
Managed by the Lake at Heritage Pointe Owners Association (LAHPOA), under the leadership of its volunteer Board of Directors, the community offers year-round indoor and outdoor amenities for residents of all ages.
The LAHPOA is a registered Not-for-Profit Society in the Province of Alberta, collecting Annual Homeowner Association Fees to manage and maintain the private amenities not covered by Foothills County. These include:
· Main Lake and Upper Lake Water Quality
· Aeration and Irrigation Systems
· Maintenance of Common Green Spaces
· Pathways, Play Structures, The Beach
· Three Stream Waste Management System
· Professional Community Management Fees
· Insurance, Legal and Audit Fees
· Capital Reserve Fund
. Recreation Programs, Equipment & Special Events
The Lake at Heritage Pointe Community Map
Click HERE to download the official The Lake at Heritage Pointe Community Map.